I always just have something mad pop into my head any time of day or night...
By something mad I mean ANYTHING literally ANYTHING!!!
Say...I'm sat watching TV or i'm on the laptop I just start to go into daydreaming mode...
It is crazy!!!
Or maybe sometimes the room is silent and I come out with something crazy like just now we had the TV on and the room was silent and corndogs were at the top of the screen and I said "Look there are corndogs at the top of the screen!" and then my mum was like "Oh Yeah!!!" now every time we watch Sasquatch Dumpling Gang before I press play i look at the corn dogs at the top of the screen for about five minutes...
OMG I JUST WENT INTO DAYDREAMING MODE...my mum just went "Blah blah talking to grandma, init Zaniyah?" an i'm like "What?" lookin around rapidly like i just been in a trance...
I daydreamed about
LOL! Peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, penut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly an a base ball bat!
OMG I JUST WENT INTO DAYDREAMING MODE...my mum just went "Blah blah talking to grandma, init Zaniyah?" an i'm like "What?" lookin around rapidly like i just been in a trance...
I daydreamed about
randomly this...
haha yeh but they were there so its not crazy...it was fun watching sasquatch dumpling gang, we havnt seen it for ages and its funny how we know all the lines that are funny...i cant believe we got about 18 fans on our facebook page by now!!!
ReplyDeletecant wait to read ure next blog post xxxx
24 fans on our fb page
Deletehttp://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Sasquatch-Dumpling-Gang/207322049298725
ReplyDeleteLol It is cool how we know all the funniest lines in sasquatch dumpling gang!
ReplyDelete